MAKE FIRST IMPRESSIONS THAT LAST
We help B2B businesses, nonprofits, and startups who need unforgettable branding, websites, and marketing communications.
If you’re striving to connect well with your audience and motivate them to engage, we can help.
Just getting started?
Let’s create or flesh out your product roadmap and/or launch plan, and start building the print and digital assets you need for internal and external communications. We love startups and can get things moving quickly!
Want to grow?
Let’s review your current marketing, check out what your key competitors are doing, and identify opportunties to improve.
Working seamlessly with your team or as a fully outsourced marketing department, Garnet Creative will engage your community and drive results.
A Compelling Story for Funders and Collaborators
- This biotech start-up invited Garnet Creative to redesign their website so it can better support their growth, helping them gain traction with investors and build a following of interested scientists and others.
Response to a Challenging Time
- Garnet was approached to help this non-profit-in-formation quickly develop a compelling online presence that would help them support the unprecedented needs of small businesses and business students during the pandemic.
- Though SBSC had run a successful pilot challenge with a minimal web presence, they now needed to take the whole operation to a new level. We worked together to craft a complete online story to attract participants, mentors, and sponsors, and a unified resource for applications, donations, and other program communication.
Evolving Towards a User-Centric Design
Krause Center for Innovation at Foothill College
- Garnet inherited this website with a jumbled code base and outdated design and content
- we first brought the content up to date and installed software to facilitate code cleanup and improved readability in key content areas; this also made the site easier for the team to edit
- we then swapped out the underlying theme, further refined styles, and began an ongoing process of implementing architectural changes that improve (without disrupting) the user and internal team experiences
From Founder’s Passion to Teacher Dreams Come True
- from the very beginning, created identity, messages and website
- also developed website for Intrepid Philanthropy Foundation, the sponsoring organization
- client since 2013, print and web design work
- relaunched with new site design 2016;
revised in 2019 with video project led by Garnet Creative
A Confident Tone for Clients & Referrals
- client since 2011
- relaunched with modernized site design 2016
Virtual Gallery for a Traveling Artist
- technology includes custom post types for ease of updating, and search facets for improved user experience
- site launched in 2017
Fan Site that Lets the Artwork Shine
- launched identity and website in 2017
- client since 2010, for variety of other print and digital design projects
Energy to Grow an Event
- extensive print and web design work
- client since 2012
Speaking Your Language: from the US to Japan
- new! multilingual implementation, English and 日本語
- client requested austere, B/W design
- created original 2013 and new 2017 sites
Other Recent Clients (2020+)
- Elizabeth Sandel MD (revise / reorganize / redesign)
- BorgDirect Marketing (rewrite/redesign)
- Ravi Wisdom (new site; in partnership with Lisa Dahl)
- Flour and Fig (new site, designed for client to maintain)
- California Association of Alcohol & Drug Program Executives (inherited design; evolving messaging, layout, and software)
- Ultimate Sports Connection (inherited design) and Spirit of the Flame (ongoing, since 2014)
Vibrant Retelling of Their Story
- designed to keep visitors engaged longer and lead them to contact Admissions
- rebuilt website from scratch, with fresh content, look, and site structure; emphasizes key differentiators
- also created compatible Upper and Lower School “Look Book” collateral (Garnet solo)
Differentiating a Commodity Vendor as a Strategic Partner
- redesigned website within existing CMS constraints, with new approach to storytelling
- variety of print and digital design projects
Outsourced Startup Marketing (That Turns on a Dime)
- website, web app, print, video, tradeshow and other projects
- many site iterations over the 3-year life of this startup
in partnership with Abolitionist Mom
The Disrupt Sex Trafficking campaign has had over 1500 placements on trains, buses, bus shelters, or billboards in San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda and San Diego counties, and was displayed outside Governor Brown’s office in January 2018. The poster campaign has been adopted by 9 counties in a variety of states and is still expanding. This artwork is available for government agencies, schools and community organizations. Raising awareness prevents sexual exploitation. Please help get the word out! Contact the campaign >